Ensuring systems are prepared for safe use
Pre-commission cleaning is essential on all new pipework installations to prevent the formation of bacterial fouling, corrosion cells and scale deposits in closed looped chilled, heating and domestic water systems.
Closed Looped heating and chilled water
Carried out in accordance with BSRIA recommendations, we are flexible and quick to respond when the client requires the works to be completed to ensure the system is online within the timescale presented.
- Non-toxic Dispersant – Removing deposits and cleaning pipework surfaces
- Chemical Clean - Displacing solids, oil, grease and flux residue
- Dynamic Flush – High velocity circulation of system removing large debris to drain
- Treatment - Addition of effective corrosion / scale inhibitor and biocide
- Ongoing monitoring and maintenance – Full system analysis and recommendations
Domestic hot and cold-water services
Carried out in accordance with BS:8558 and customer requirements, we aim to work with our clients to bring the systems online in an effective and timely manner to ensure they are safe to use.
- Disinfection - Addition of effective sanitising agent with minimum 1 hour contact time
- System coverage – disinfectant pulled through to all associated outlets
- Dynamic Flush – High velocity flush of system removing disinfectant
- Microbiological Analysis – Take samples on completion for independent lab testing.
The above elements are carried out to the highest standard with minimal disruption to the site. We are reactive, adaptable and carry out all works within the timeframe given by the client. We enjoy building long lasting relationships with our customers, this enables us to understand their needs.